Protection of the Privacy of Personal Non-Public information
Respecting and protecting customer privacy is our top priority. By disclosing our polices we hope you’ll better understand how we handle the personal information about you that we collect.
If you are still concerned about privacy – get in touch and further limit what we disclose about you. This notice explains how you can limit our disclosing of information about you.
What do you want to know more about?
- Protecting the confidentiality of our customer information
- How we gather information
- The types of information we share, why and with whom
- Opting Out- how to instruct us not to share certain information about you or not to contact you
Protecting the Confidentiality of Customer Information
We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of customer information very seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to store and secure information from unauthorized access, alteration and destruction.
From time to time, we enter into agreements with other companies who provide services to Absolute Mortgage or that make products and services available to customers. Under these agreements, the companies may receive information about you, but they must safeguard this information and they may not use it for any other purposes.
How we gather information
As part of providing you with financial products or services, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- Applications, forms, and other information that you provide us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically, or by any other means.This information may include your name, address, employment information, income, and credit references;
- Your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others. This information may include your account balances, payment history and account usage,
- Consumer reporting agencies. This information may include account information and information about your credit worthiness;
- Public sources. This information may include real estate records, employment records, telephone numbers, etc.
Information We Share
We may disclose information we as required and permitted by law. This includes third-parties and reasons such as:
- To regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials.
- To protect against or prevent actual fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability.
- To report account activity to credit bureaus
- To consumer reporting agencies
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger or transfer of all or a portion of a business operating unit, etc.
In addition, we may provide information about you to our service providers to help us process your application or service your accounts. Service providers include billing services, mail and telephone companies, lenders, investors, title and escrow companies, appraisers, etc.
Occasionally we provide information about you to our service providers to help us perform marketing services, limited to only that which we deem appropriate for these service providers to carry out their functions. We do not provide non-public information about you to any company whose products and services are being marketed unless you authorize us to do so. These companies are not allowed to use your information for purposes beyond your specific authorization.
We also may share information about you within our corporate family of offices –
including identification information (such as your name and address), credit reports, application information (such as your income or credit references), your account transactions and experiences with us and information from other third parties (such as your employment history).
By sharing this information we can better understand your financial needs and we can notify you about new products and special offers. For example, if you originally obtained a mortgage loan with us, we know you are a homeowner and may be interested in hearing how a home equity line of credit may be a better option than an auto loan to finance the purchase of a new car.
You may prohibit the sharing of application and third-party credit related information within our company or any third-party company at anytime.
To limit disclosures of your personal information: Print this page, check the appropriate box or boxes to indicate your privacy choices, and mail or fax to us.
O Please do not share personal information about me with non-affiliated third-parties
O Please do not share personal information about me with any of your affiliates except as necessary to effect, administer, process, service or enforce a transaction requested or authorized by myself
O Please do contact me with offers or products or services by telephone
2800 Northup Way, Suite 220
Bellevue, WA 98004